Monday, July 2, 2012

Hi

This is the second day of having a blog.   I thought that I would share with you some of the baby quilts I have made.   If you would like the directions for any of these quilts, let me know and I will give the directions on this blog.   Also, if you would like me to make any of these quilts let me know that also.  

I made this quilt for my great nephew.   When I ask my niece in law what kind of a quilt she would like, she said she wanted hot air balloons.   When I ask her why, she said that is how Mark purposed to her.   This picture is before the quilt was quilted.


The giraffe on this quilt is from the web site Victoria Quilt Designs http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com/



This is a close up  of my wonky animal quilt.

 I hope you enjoyed looking a some of my quilts

Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment